Welcome! I’m Noony, and my favorite Teacher’s Pet is Steve, the romantic lead in TIGER TIGER.
1. In high school my crush was…? The captain of the debate team.
2. The craziest thing I did in high school was join ROTC (Reserve Officers’ Training Corps).
3. Growing up I wanted to be…? A soldier.
4. On Friday nights you’d have found me… At the beach, by a bonfire with my friends.
5. The hottest teacher at my high school was Mr. Callahan and he taught…? Biology.
Remember, visit the other stops on the hop by clicking the link below. Enter your favorite teacher’s pet at the Nice Girls Writing Naughty blog and be entered in the drawing to win the grand prize.
When you grab a tiger by the tail, sometimes he bites back.
Chicagoland Shifters, Book 2
Veterinary trauma surgeon and animal empath Sasha Soskoff has found everything he ever wanted with his new partners Neal, Steve and Carlos. Life feels as safe and secure as it can be among a group of ex-Marine tiger shifters. Until a homeless man is found, gruesomely mauled and murdered, near Neal’s BDSM club.
When it’s determined a rogue tiger did the deed, the jaguars’ accusing eyes turn toward Sasha’s lovers. The precarious balance of peace tips dangerously toward war.
Neal knows damned well none of his tigers committed the crime. Someone must be in Chicago without his knowledge or permission, and they’d better find him fast before uncertainty and conflict rip the tight-knit band apart from the inside.
As Sasha struggles to heal the stress fractures forming among his tiger family, he begins to wonder if his dreams of a home, and love, were too good to be true. And it’s precisely that moment the killer strikes at the heart of the tiger clan—Sasha himself.