I’m sure if you are an editor reading this, you’re hitting your head on the desk because I used a bunch of bridge words in my title, sometimes referred to as “garbage words,” but I don’t care. I’m using them anyway. Why?
Because I can.
Can you tell that I’m editing?
But I decided to take a break from editing to look up why the images are showing up twice on our blog and discovered something.
It’s because I’m doing featured image wrong.
So I now have to go back and fix that, and I don’t think there’s a super-quick way to do that. But in the meantime, I figured I’d give you an update on what I’ve been doing, since I’m supposed to be doing editing:
- 7 loads of laundry (no, really. 7.)
- Two dishwashers full of dishes
- Cooked lunch
- Edited for 30 mins
- Did morning pages
- Made coffee
- Went for a walk with a friend
- Did some manifestation work/play
- Did several calligraphy pieces before finally getting the sizing right for the site banner that I needed
- Fought with the cat
- Ate dinner while watching a Netflix show
- Cleaned the litter boxes while watching the Netflix show
- Ate berries and pineapple for dessert
- Took my vitamins
- Brushed my teeth
No new words are in that list.
Which is why, Dear Reader, I’m doing this blog post.